The mission of the Brabant Development Agency (BOM) is to create, improve, maintain and develop the industrial and economic structure in Brabant by offering a range of professional services. The BOM was established in 1983 and is funded and financed by the Dutch State and the Province of Brabant. Brabant is a region in the south of the Netherlands. The BOM offers four core activities:
- BOM Foreign Investments facilitates foreign companies' direct investment in Brabant; whether developing a first European presence or optimizing existing European operations, companies can obtain information, strategic perspective and practical assistance from BOM's business professionals. BOM's services are confidential and free of charge:
- Providing all relevant information concerning the national and regional business climates, including labor, taxes, industrial sites, office locations, residence and work permits, international schools and quality of life.
- Personal guidance through the complete site selection process; organizing fact finding trips and ensuring that all available real estate options (new, existing, buy, rent) are considered.
- Introducing companies to a large variety of relevant contacts: national or regional, government or industry, OEM or supplier, public or private consultants, education and training institutes, real estate and development agencies.
We have helped hundreds of foreign companies initiate or expand operations in Brabant. We provide a high quality service to you or any partner interested in establishing activities in Noord-Brabant. Visit our website for more information or contact us.
- BOM Venture Capital Department finances innovative and financially healthy companies and start ups by providing equity capital and subordinated loans of up to 2,5 million Euros.
- BOM New Business Development department supports R&D programs and initiates and stimulates innovative industrial projects. Moreover, BOM offers access to its network with the local, national and European business communities as well as with universities, research centers and financial institutions. Furthermore, BOM provides financing for the above-mentioned projects as well as privately owned companies which need equity financing.
- BOM Business parks focuses on the development of the regions industrial estates. BOM is responsible for redeveloping 1,295 hectares which equate to around 25% of the region's current industrial estates.
The focus areas are High Tech (including ICT, Cleantech, Maintenance and Logistic) and Life Tech (Life Sciences, Medtech, Biobased and Agrofood).
Please feel free to contact us.